Saturday 13 April 2019

BUKIT MERAH LAKETOWN RESORT, BUKIT MERAH

BUKIT MERAH:  Bukit Merah Laketown Resort is a familiar place for me – as I used to visit in the course of my media work. The management used to invite me for room, food and resort reviews. As such, I become familiar with the resort, here.

The resort is located about 20 minutes drive from Taiping, the 'darlin'g of MK Land Holdings.

MY BELOVED IGUANA NAME "DIANA"

Attractions include – Water Park, Orang Utan Island, Eco Park and Marine Village. The place offers fun, thrills and spills, nature adventure, chairlift, educational and sporting pursuit, gastronomic delight, entertainment, shopping stint and relaxation.

Over my ten years, occasional visit to the resort, I have almost tried out most of its facilities especially – chairlift, Water Park, Eco Park, Marine Village and Orang Utan Island.

My favorite is the Eco Park – where I can gel close to primates, otters, reptiles, giant python and other animals in three large, well-maintained enclosures adopting the natural habitat of these animals. Within the park, there is an interactive Pets' Park where daily animal shows are performed, here.

Another delight is the Orang Utan Island – where one can have a look at the newly born orang utan,adults orang utan and juvenile orang utan, to learn more about their inhabitant and also do try out the 100m walk through the island to observe the orang utan in their jungle home.

Obviously, not to be missed the Water Park – try out the many super water rides namely Giant Wet, Bubble, Boomerang, Sandy Beachfront Wave Pool, Lazy River and Giant Water Flume Rides. Take a chairlift – cross over the whole of the water park area – and get a glimpse of the beautiful resort as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment