Saturday 9 March 2019

THORPE

THORPE

For the first time, I visited Thorpe Park via an invitation from Shanghai Village Chinese Restaurant, where my brother's worked with. Indeed, it was a company outing with some 20 staff.

Thorpe Park was known as the United Kingdom's thrilling theme park and home to the “Unholy Trinity” of Roller Coasters – Stealth. It is Europe's latest launch roller coasters, Colossus the world's first 10-looping coaster and the legendary Nemesis Inferno.

THRILLING AT THORPE PARK

Apart from the theme park, the district around Thorpe has been favored for settlement since early prehistoric times. Numerous archaeological discovers have been made, especially from the gravel pits and other recent developments which surround the village.

RELAXING AT THORPE PARK

Unfortunately, all my sixth visit to England – I have never really visit the conservation area of Thorpe. Maybe, I keep Thorpe villages for me seventh visit to England.

JULY 13, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment