Tuesday 5 March 2019

SIDMOUTH

SIDMOUTH & THE JURASSIC COAST

I had a chance to visit Sidmouth where I was visiting my relatives in Devon, in 2011.

Going there is easy – take a bus ride of 30 minutes will from Exeter – Sidmouth.

I just fall in love with this peaceful town – when I step down from the bus due to its cute little shops coupled with Botanic gardens in the town.

Sidmouth is ever popular destination is picturesquely situated on the glorious South Devon Coast. This peaceful and tranquil town is a frequent winner of “Britain in Bloom”, renowned for its “Olde Worlde” charm and is full of independent shops, beautiful gardens and well preserved buildings.

The Jurassic Coast area is an attraction boasts a countryside of vivid colours, quaint villages, cottages, stunning coastline and majestic rivers that will simply take your breath away.

Take a stroll along the jurassic coast really awakened me – that life has so much to learn – now I am learning how come a jurassic coast appear in this part of the world.

DEC 30, 2011

SIDMOUTH



No comments:

Post a Comment