Wednesday 8 April 2020

DUBAI

DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Dubai International Airport, is one of the world's busiest airport located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

It is considered the busiest airport operation through only two runways, the third-business airport in the world.

I have landed twice 2007 and 2010 at the airport, on transit purposes to United Kingdom.


DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


The three-hour transit allows me plenty of time to walk around the airport, to experience a taste of Dubai.

Shopping is the best attraction offered in Dubai Airport, there are many souvenir shops, eateries, restaurants, cafe and exhibition, here.

Of course, my first stop is to the souvenir shop to purchase key chains and magnet. The local trader are willing to accept Malaysia Ringgit, as they know very well most of their customers do not carried Dubai currency as they are on transit to another country.

One of my dream holiday is Dubai, I will make it a point to go for a 2D1N stay, on my next trip to United Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment