Monday 16 December 2019

SKY MIRROR, HERE I COME!


I had always wanted to visit the much talk about tourism attraction called Sky Mirror, located 1.74 miles off the coast of a fishing village of Jeram, Selangor.


WRITER STRIKING A POSE


The much awaited opportunity came when I was invited for a familiarization trip to experience Sky Mirror by Tourism Malaysia.


UMBRELLA POSE


The day trip was part of the invitation to “Media & Industry Appreciation Dinner, in conjunction with Visit Malaysia Year 2020".


JUMP AS HIGH AS YOU CAN!


Waking up as early as 5.30 am – getting dressed in a three-quarter pants and loose blouse, I am ready for one of my dream destination in Malaysia – Sky Mirror.


WANNA PUSH THE PARIS EIFFEL TOWER


This is my 'first' time to this awesome Sky Mirror and obviously I am gonna enjoy myself by clicking shots of reflection of myself, here.


LET'S FIGHT WITH MR DINOSAUR


We reach the jetty by 9am to catch a motor boat which takes about 30 minutes to reach the site of the Sky Mirror. We are then given about 90 minutes to explore Sky Mirror.


ROMANTIC POSE


Interestingly, my team media members from Northern Region are 'sporting' and 'creative' buddies, and we created a number of curious poses for photo shot, on this memorable day. 


WE ARE TOURISM PLAYERS
 

Sky Mirror is the name given to reflect a mirror image of the sky on an island that emerges during the day time.


LET'S GO SKIING

A sand bank emerges creating an island which is shallow with a few inches of sea water that happens from mid to late morning. 


I GOT YOU DUCKLING


It is when the tide is ideal that this sand bar emerges, Malaysia's own “salar de Uyuni”


MAN AT WORK


The effect creates a mirror image of the sky and any subject standing there – to snap shots of oneself, posing with various position – jumping with joy or using props effect (umbrella, toys, scarf) or just any pose comfortable with oneself.


THEY ARE CATCHING US, LET'S RUN!


The island is about five times a football field, is also a habitat for marine agriculture like sea and baby clam and crab scattered abundantly in the sand. Other than marine object, one can also view birds, monkey and pink dolphin.


NORTHERN REGION MEDIA MEMBERS - SKY MIRROR, HERE I COME!



#MY travelmediabuddy
#visitmalaysia2020
#tourismmalaysia
#malaysiatrulyasia
#travelcolour.blogspot.my






No comments:

Post a Comment