Monday 30 March 2020

TOP 10 FAVOURITE PLACE

WRITER'S TOP 10 FAVOURITES

Here, I would like to share my Top 10 favorite places in the world that have touch my heart. Any of you may have encounter the same favorites as any in my list??

HATYAI, THAILAND tops the travel lists - I love the Land of Smiles, friendly people, spicy food, SPA & Massage and a great nightlife.  



FLOATING MARKET, HATYAI



CENTRAL LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM – it is a “must visit” place for everyone at least once in your lifetime. The beauty lies in central London – Big Ben, Trafalqar Square, London Eye, Parliament Houses, China Town and Cruising along Thames River. 



BIG BEN, CENTRAL LONDON


HOLLAND – a unique country where all sins matters – great nightlife.




AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND



BARCELONA, SPAIN – beautiful architecture, artistic and creative.



BARCELONA, SPLAIN


JAPAN – I love the “food”, scenery and mountain.



JAPAN


XIAMEN, CHINA – I must 'love' the less popular tourist place in China. All because I hailed from Xiamen (Fujian Province)! 



TULOU, XIAMEN, CHINA
 

COLORADO, USA – I love the desert, the mountain, the eagles and the Red Indian Settlement.


GRAND CANYON, USA


BINTAN, INDONESIA – I just love the beaches, it has one of the most beautiful 'wave' I ever encountered in my travels.



BINTAN, INDONESIA


SINGAPORE – obviously it is Shopping Time – fashionable clothing!! 



THE MERLION, SINGAPORE
 

CAMERONS, MALAYSIA – the attraction is the 'cooling weather' and nature exploration.


CAMERON HIGHLANDS, MALAYSIA




No comments:

Post a Comment